CreditRiskMonitor is a financial risk analysis and news service for credit, supply chain and financial professionals.  Our strength in coverage spans 58,000 global public companies, totaling about $70 trillion in corporate revenue.  We also offer solutions that can help ease private company financial risk assessment.  Leading corporations around the world – including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, plus thousands more worldwide – rely on us to help them stay ahead of financial risk quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. 

A partial report preview for China Wood, Inc. is shown below.  Where indicated by "Yes," CreditRiskMonitor contains this information in its extensive database.  To get access to the full report and learn more about CreditRiskMonitor's robust financial risk analysis and timely news service, request a personalized demo and free trial today.

If you are already a subscriber and want to access the full report, click here.

China Wood, Inc.
Daizhuang Industrial Zone
Yitang Town, Lanshan District
Phone: +86 5398566168p:+86 5398566168 Linyi, 276000  China

On 12/8/2014, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission revoked the registration of each class of registered securities of China Wood, Inc. for failure to make required periodic filings with the Commission.
This company is no longer actively traded on any major stock exchange.

Business Summary
China Wood, Inc. (CNWD), formerly Timberjack Sporting Supplies, Inc., is a holding company. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the production of radiata pine plywood and eucalyptus plywood products in People’ Republic of China. In addition to being a plywood producer, the Company is a large producer of veneer, which can be described as thin layers of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood. Its products are produced from pine and eucalyptus woods. Most of its revenue is generated through sales to builders and producers of hardwood flooring and furniture. Approximately 37.09% of its plywood products are sold locally, while the remaining 62.91% is exported to 16 countries worldwide.

Scores and Ratings
FRISK®
Score
Z''
Score
PAYCE®
Score
DBT
Index
Moody's
Rating
Fitch
Rating
DBRS
Rating
-Yes-----

Financials, News and Filings
Latest
Statement
Last
Audit

News
SEC
Filings
Bankruptcy
Filings
Suit &
Judgment
Filings
Tax
Lien
Filings
12/31/20109/30/2009YesYes---

Officers and Directors

Title

Name

Age
Title
Date
Start
Date
Chairman of the Board XiaolingYe
Chief Executive Officer, Director ZhikangLi 48 9/30/2010
Chief Financial Officer Hang Sang S.Lau 45 9/30/2010 9/30/2010
Director Alan P.Donenfeld 57 9/30/2010 11/19/2008

Business Names
Business Name
Chine Victory Profit Limited
LI Zhikang
Linyi Chan Tseng Wood Co., Limited
4 additional Business Names available in full report.

General Information
Outstanding Shares: 10,000,017 (As of 2/22/2011)
Shareholders: 15
Stock Exchange: OTC
Federal Tax Id: 203336507


Copyright © 2022 CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ). All rights reserved.     
By using this website, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement.
Sunday, January 9, 2022