CreditRiskMonitor is a financial risk analysis and news service for credit, supply chain and financial professionals.  Our strength in coverage spans 58,000 global public companies, totaling about $70 trillion in corporate revenue.  We also offer solutions that can help ease private company financial risk assessment.  Leading corporations around the world – including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, plus thousands more worldwide – rely on us to help them stay ahead of financial risk quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. 

A partial report preview for Reserve Petroleum Co is shown below.  Where indicated by "Yes," CreditRiskMonitor contains this information in its extensive database.  To get access to the full report and learn more about CreditRiskMonitor's robust financial risk analysis and timely news service, request a personalized demo and free trial today.

If you are already a subscriber and want to access the full report, click here.

Reserve Petroleum Co
6801 Broadway Ext Ste 300
Phone: (405) 848-7551p:405 848-7551 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK  73116-9037  United States Ticker: RSRVRSRV

Business Summary
The Reserve Petroleum Company is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, development and minerals management with areas of concentration in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming. Its principal properties are oil and natural gas properties. It has interests in approximately 860 producing properties with 69% of them being working interest properties and the remaining 31% being royalty interest properties. It owns non-producing mineral interests in 256,534 gross acres equivalent to 88,214 net acres. These mineral interests are in ten different states in the north and south-central United States. A total of 81,080 (92%) net acres are in the states of Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming, the areas of concentration for the Company in its exploration and development programs. Its subsidiaries consist of majority owned Grand Woods Development, LLC and wholly owned Trinity Water Services, LLC.
(Source: 10-K)

Scores and Ratings
FRISK®
Score
Z''
Score
PAYCE®
Score
DBT
Index
Moody's
Rating
Fitch
Rating
DBRS
Rating
YesYes-Yes---

Financials, News and Filings
Latest
Statement
Last
Audit

News
SEC
Filings
Bankruptcy
Filings
Suit &
Judgment
Filings
Tax
Lien
Filings
9/30/202312/31/2022YesYes---

Industries
SIC Code Description
1311 Crude petroleum and natural gas

Officers and Directors

Title

Name

Age
Title
Date
Start
Date
Chairman of the Board, Executive Vice President, Production Manager Kyle L.Mclain 68 5/30/2013 5/12/1984
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Exploration Manager Cameron R.Mclain 64 5/19/2009 5/9/1982
1st Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer Lawrence R.Francis 46 1/1/2018 1/1/2018
5 additional Officers and Directors records available in full report.

Business Names
Business Name
RESERVE PETROLEUM CO
Reserve Petroleum Company
RSRV

General Information
Number of Employees: 6 (As of 12/31/2022)
Outstanding Shares: 155,850 (As of 11/3/2023)
Shareholders: 1,588
Stock Exchange: OTC
Federal Tax Id: 730237060
Fax Number: (302) 636-5454


Copyright © 2024 CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ). All rights reserved.     
By using this website, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement.
Thursday, February 22, 2024