CreditRiskMonitor is a financial risk analysis and news service for credit, supply chain and financial professionals.  Our strength in coverage spans 58,000 global public companies, totaling about $70 trillion in corporate revenue.  We also offer solutions that can help ease private company financial risk assessment.  Leading corporations around the world – including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, plus thousands more worldwide – rely on us to help them stay ahead of financial risk quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. 

A partial report preview for Joules Group PLC is shown below.  Where indicated by "Yes," CreditRiskMonitor contains this information in its extensive database.  To get access to the full report and learn more about CreditRiskMonitor's robust financial risk analysis and timely news service, request a personalized demo and free trial today.

If you are already a subscriber and want to access the full report, click here.

Joules Group PLC
The Barn, Rockingham Road
Phone: +44 1858435255p:+44 1858435255 MARKET HARBOROUGH, LE16 7QD  United Kingdom

Placed into Administration on 11/16/2022
On 11/16/2022, Joules Group PLC, Joules Limited, The Garden Trading Company Limited, and Joules Developments Limited were placed into Administration. Will Wright, Ryan Grant and Chris Pole of Interpath Limited were appointed as the Administrators to Joules Group PLC and Joules Limited. Will Wright and Ryan Grant were appointed as the Administrators of The Garden Trading Company Limited and Joules Developments Limited.
On 12/1/2022, Joules Group PLC announced that its Founder Tom Joule partnered with NEXT Plc to acquire the majority of assets of Joules via a newly formed company. In addition, Next has acquired the current Joules Head Office for £7m cash. Next will own 74% of the equity of the Company, with the remaining 26% owned by Tom Joule.
This company is no longer actively traded on any major stock exchange.

Business Summary
Joules Group plc is a United Kingdom-based lifestyle company. The Company operates through three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and Other. The Retail segment includes sales and costs relevant to owned stores, e-commerce, shows, third-party concessions and franchises. The Wholesale segment includes sales and costs relevant to the sale of products to other retail businesses or distributors for onward sale to their customer. The Other segment includes income from licensing and the Friends of Joules digital marketplace. The Company designs and sells Joules-branded clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and children, as well as collections of homeware, toiletries, lifestyle and pet product ranges that are designed and developed through selected licensing partnerships. The Company has approximately 135 stores, and four concessions and three franchise stores. It operates in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and Europe, and the rest of the world.

Scores and Ratings
FRISK®
Score
Z''
Score
PAYCE®
Score
DBT
Index
Moody's
Rating
Fitch
Rating
DBRS
Rating
-Yes-----

Financials, News and Filings
Latest
Statement
Last
Audit

News
SEC
Filings
Bankruptcy
Filings
Suit &
Judgment
Filings
Tax
Lien
Filings
11/28/20215/30/2021Yes----

Officers and Directors

Title

Name

Age
Title
Date
Start
Date
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board Ian F.Filby 60 8/1/2018 8/1/2018
Chief Executive Officer Jonathon I.Brown 51 9/30/2022 9/7/2022
Founder, Chief Brand Officer, Executive Director Tom S.Joule 5/20/2016 1/1/1989
3 additional Officers and Directors records available in full report.

Subsidiaries
Business Name Address City State/Province Country
Joules Ltd Joules Building CORBY United Kingdom
The Garden Trading Company Limited The Joules Barn Rockingham Road Market Harborough Leicestershire United Kingdom
Joules Developments Limited The Joules Barn, Rockingham Road Market Harborough Leicestershire United Kingdom
Joules Limited The Joules Barn, Rockingham Road Market Harborough Leicestershire United Kingdom
Joules Limited The Joules Barn, Rockingham Road Market Harborough Leicestershire United Kingdom

Business Names
Business Name
Garden Trading
JOUL

General Information
Number of Employees: 1,690 (As of 5/30/2021)
Outstanding Shares: 112,089,221 (As of 8/31/2022)
Stock Exchange: LON


Copyright © 2024 CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ). All rights reserved.     
By using this website, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement.
Monday, July 22, 2024