CreditRiskMonitor is a financial risk analysis and news service for credit, supply chain and financial professionals.  Our strength in coverage spans 58,000 global public companies, totaling about $70 trillion in corporate revenue.  We also offer solutions that can help ease private company financial risk assessment.  Leading corporations around the world – including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, plus thousands more worldwide – rely on us to help them stay ahead of financial risk quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. 

A partial report preview for Grupo Orbis SA is shown below.  Where indicated by "Yes," CreditRiskMonitor contains this information in its extensive database.  To get access to the full report and learn more about CreditRiskMonitor's robust financial risk analysis and timely news service, request a personalized demo and free trial today.

If you are already a subscriber and want to access the full report, click here.

Grupo Orbis SA
Calle 19 A No 43 B 41
Phone: +57 45767710p:+57 45767710 MEDELLIN, Colombia Ticker: ORBISORBIS

This company was Merged or Acquired on 4/22/2022.
This is a Subsidiary, click here for the Parent Company

Business Summary
Grupo Orbis SA, formerly Inversiones Mundial SA, is a Colombia-based holding company primarily engaged, through its subsidiaries, in the chemical industry. Its main activities are structured into four business divisions: Paints, Chemicals, Trade and Water. Its product portfolio includes industrial and water based paints, as well as powder coatings; wood maintenance products; polishers and varnishes; industrial and construction coatings; unsaturated polyester plastics and polymer adhesives; inks intended for the graphic arts; plastic, and water pipes, among others. In addition, it also offers such support services as logistics, transport, products’ storage and technical assistance. On March 5, 2013, the Company acquired 49% stake in Inproquim through Andercol Panama SA, and owns the remaining 51% stake in Inproquim, through Andercol SA.

Scores and Ratings
FRISK®
Score
Z''
Score
PAYCE®
Score
DBT
Index
Moody's
Rating
Fitch
Rating
DBRS
Rating
YesYes-Yes---

Financials, News and Filings
Latest
Statement
Last
Audit

News
SEC
Filings
Bankruptcy
Filings
Suit &
Judgment
Filings
Tax
Lien
Filings
3/31/202212/31/2021Yes----

Officers and Directors

Title

Name

Age
Title
Date
Start
Date
Chairman of the Board, Vice President of Chemical Business Unit AndresBernal Correa 1/7/2018 1/7/2018
Vice President of Corporate Finance DavidBetancur Sierra
Vice President of Human Resources Diego MauricioViana Osorio
8 additional Officers and Directors records available in full report.

Business Names
Business Name
Adinsa SAS
Andercol International SAS
Cacharreria Mundial SAS
6 additional Business Names available in full report.

General Information
Number of Employees: 4,640 (As of 12/31/2012)
Outstanding Shares: 16,135,980 (As of 3/31/2022)
Stock Exchange: CLB
Fax Number: +57 42663441


Copyright © 2022 CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ). All rights reserved.     
By using this website, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement.
Monday, June 27, 2022