CreditRiskMonitor is a financial risk analysis and news service for credit, supply chain and financial professionals.  Our strength in coverage spans 58,000 global public companies, totaling about $70 trillion in corporate revenue.  We also offer solutions that can help ease private company financial risk assessment.  Leading corporations around the world – including more than 35% of the Fortune 1000, plus thousands more worldwide – rely on us to help them stay ahead of financial risk quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. 

A partial report preview for James Bay Resources Ltd is shown below.  Where indicated by "Yes," CreditRiskMonitor contains this information in its extensive database.  To get access to the full report and learn more about CreditRiskMonitor's robust financial risk analysis and timely news service, request a personalized demo and free trial today.

If you are already a subscriber and want to access the full report, click here.

James Bay Resources Ltd
110 Yonge Street, Suite 501
Phone: (416) 366-4200p:416 366-4200 TORONTO, ON  M5C 1T4  Canada Ticker: JBR JBR

Business Summary
James Bay Resources Limited is a Canadian resource company. The Company is focused on the acquisition and exploration of base and precious metal mineral properties. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, has a 45% ownership interest in Crestar Integrated Natural Resources Limited with the remaining 55% portion held by an indigenous Nigerian corporation, Crestar Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Company Limited. The Company's subsidiaries include James Bay Energy Nigeria LLC, James Bay Energy Nigeria Limited, and D&H Energy Nigeria Limited.

Scores and Ratings
FRISK®
Score
Z''
Score
PAYCE®
Score
DBT
Index
Moody's
Rating
Fitch
Rating
DBRS
Rating
YesYes-----

Financials, News and Filings
Latest
Statement
Last
Audit

News
SEC
Filings
Bankruptcy
Filings
Suit &
Judgment
Filings
Tax
Lien
Filings
9/30/202312/31/2022Yes----

Industries
SIC Code Description
1311 Crude petroleum and natural gas

Officers and Directors

Title

Name

Age
Title
Date
Start
Date
Independent Chairman of the Board Wayne T.Egan 58 12/1/2008 3/1/2008
President, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary, Director StephenShefsky 67 1/1/2008 11/1/2007
Chief Financial Officer Eric E.Szustak 62 12/1/2007 12/1/2007
Independent Director JeanGauthier 1/1/2015 12/10/2012
Independent Director Jonathan P.Pereira 1/1/2008 1/1/2008

Business Names
Business Name
James Bay Resources Limited
James Bay Resources Ltd.
JBR

General Information
Outstanding Shares: 81,076,241 (As of 9/30/2023)
Stock Exchange: CNQ
Fax Number: (416) 366-4201
Email Address: info@jamesbayresources.com


Copyright © 2024 CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ). All rights reserved.     
By using this website, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement.
Thursday, February 22, 2024