Frequently Asked Questions - SEC Filing Types
- Form 6-K - A current report that is filed by a foreign issuer that covers any of the following events: press releases, communications or other distribution of documents directly to security holders, and documents disclosing annual audited or interim financial information.
- Form 10-K/KSB - Annual report with audited financial statements filed by registrants, including small business issuers.
- Form 10-Q/QSB - Quarterly report with unaudited financial statements filed by registrants, including small business issuers.
- Form 20-F - Used by a foreign issuer as its initial registration statement for ADR's or to meet its annual reporting requirements, both filings must include financial statements of the issuer which should be prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles or in the alternative may be prepared according to another comprehensive body of accounting principles and then include a reconciliation to reconcile net income as reported to net income according to generally accepted accounting principles in the U.S.
- Form 8-K - A current report that may cover any of the following events: entering into or terminating a material agreement, bankruptcy, notice of delisting from a national securities exchange, unregistered sales of equity securities, changes in independent accountants, non-reliance on previously issued financial statements, etc.
- Form NT 10-K/Q - Notification that the registrant is unable to meet the applicable filing deadline for the financial report and is supposed to include an explanation why the registrant could not file within the prescribed time period.
NOTE: An "/A" after a Form type represents an amendment to an earlier filing (e.g., a Form 10-K/A represents an amended Form 10-K filing).
- Form 15-12B/12G/15D - Notification of termination of registration of a class of security under Section 12(g) or notice of suspension of duty to file reports pursuant to Section 13 and 15(d) of the Act.
- Form 40-F - Registration statement or annual report for certain Canadian issuers.
- Form S-1 - General form of registration of securities of all registrants for which no other form is authorized or prescribed.
- Form RW - Registration withdrawal request.
Copyright © 2021 by CreditRiskMonitor.com (Ticker: CRMZ®).
All rights reserved.
Reproduction not allowed without express permission by CreditRiskMonitor.
The information published above has been obtained from sources CreditRiskMonitor considers to be reliable.
CreditRiskMonitor and its third-party suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information and specifically do not assume responsibility for not reporting any information omitted or withheld.
The FRISK® scores, agency ratings, credit limit recommendations and other scores, analysis and commentary are opinions of CreditRiskMonitor and/or its suppliers, not statements of fact, and should be one of several factors in making credit decisions.
No warranties of results to be obtained, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made concerning the CreditRiskMonitor Service.
Contact Us: 845.230.3000
Fundamental financial data concerning public companies may be provided by Refinitiv (click for restrictions)
Tuesday, November 30, 2021