Careers at CreditRiskMonitor
CreditRiskMonitor is a worldwide leading provider of real-time financial information analysis and news created specifically for the corporate credit professional. We constantly update a data base of commercial credit information on more than 40,000 public companies worldwide and more than 6 million private companies in the United States.
We offer a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits - Medical, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
CreditRiskMonitor is currently offering the following positions:
Seeking proven individuals with strong sales and closing ability.
Candidates need to have proven success in B2B sales with corporate level executives.
Conduct sales calls to prospective clients. Educate decision-makers and communicate clearly the time and money saving benefits this subscription-based service provides. All leads provided.
Inside sales experience and ability to close is an absolute must. Candidate must also be intelligent, entrepreneurial, competitive and self-motivated.
$60 -$100k + expected first year earnings.
Please send resumes for immediate consideration to: SalesResumes@crmz.com
CreditRiskMonitor.com, a Valley Cottage, NY-based provider of real-time financial information seeks an energetic, detail-oriented individual for our financial analysis area.
- Reviewing company-specific press releases, credit rating agencies stories, and third-party newsletters for financial and managerial relevance
- Updating and researching the status of companies in our proprietary database
- Consolidation of duplicate entries and rolling up subsidiary businesses into the parent location
- Researching critical business metrics for new businesses added to the database
- Maintaining the quality and integrity of the data through various quality control procedures
- Processing monthly same-store sales figures for major retailers
- Populating information on private and publicly-traded businesses
- Reviewing SEC filings for critical events
- Reviewing Bankruptcy filing dates and case numbers within the U.S. Bankruptcy Court system
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Strong computer skills, must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SEC filings is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
Send resume and salary history to Accounting@crmz.com.